Thursday 27 June 2013

The plan so far...

Dear all
As we've been interrupted even more (!), I thought it would be wise to share the plan as well as today's lesson.
Do what you are told on the final slide.
Make sure you see me for your feedback at the end of assembly; if you miss this, I can get it to you in Friday's lesson.
On Friday, I will set you you some cover for your lesson without me - ensure you use this time judiciously.
On Monday 8th of July, you'll plan and peer assess your work. I'll also be there to answer any questions etc.
Thursday 11th July you'll sit your CA and you will complete it on Monday 15th.
If you've not finished it here,  it'd be less complicated if you come after school so you can get it out the way. I have other plans for our final Monday lesson. I also think that you should easily complete this in two hours though and will not need to come after school: it's an 800-1000 word essay.
Please share any good articles in the comments box.
Best wishes,
Ms


No comments:

Post a Comment